Emerson recently hosted its 10th day-long E360 Forum in Newark, N.J., providing more than 100 commercial-refrigeration-industry stakeholders with insights on food-retail and foodservice regulatory concerns and emerging trends.
The event featured a keynote session from Jon Melchi, Heating Air-conditioning and Refrigeration Distributors International (HARDI) vice president of government affairs and business development. Melchi discussed the degree to which an active regulatory climate, including 25 major rules targeting the HVACR industry since the beginning of the Obama administration that have had a financial impact of roughly $76.6 billion in costs, is shaping the industry.
Other sessions focused on certification programs, the changing refrigerant landscape, and consumer demand for fresh offerings.
- How Can Refrigeration Architecture Help Improve Operating Efficiencies?
- Understanding Leak Detection and Implementing Effective Programs.
- System Upgrades That Impact Sustainable Energy Efficiency and Cost Savings.
- CO2 Systems: Trends, Benefits and ROI.
- How Trends and Technology Will Impact Retailers.
- Navigating the Changes With Refrigerants.
- Setting Your Business Apart Through Industry Certification.
- Top HVACR Industry Issues in an Election Year.
- E360: Addressing the Challenges Facing the Refrigeration Industry.
To view video recordings of these sessions, click here.