HPAC Engineering's EGB 2008 Conference and Expo is the only event dedicated exclusively to designing greener mechanical systems for commercial/industrial/institutional buildings. It's the only place where you can network with green experts who will be on hand for two days to provide information and guidance on projects you're currently designing.
- Jerry Yudelson has trained more than 3,300 building industry experts in the LEED rating systems. Yudelson will present this year's keynote address, as well as a session on branding and positioning green building projects.
- Valentine Lehr is a recognized industry leader, educator, lecturer and a published engineer. Lehr will discuss how to measure and evaluate a building's carbon footprint.
- Bill Swan's expertise on BACnet has earned him the nickname "BACnet Bill." Swan will discuss building automation in green buildings.
- Kent Peterson is the outgoing president of ASHRAE. Peterson will lead a session emphasizing innovation and creativity in the quest for sustainability.
- Energy expert Mark Lentz will present on achieving net-zero energy use with air-to-air heat exchanger applications.
- The EPA Energy Star's Michael Zatz will present case studies on the use of Energy Star as a an indicator of true energy efficiency.
Meet these and other green building pioneers and innovators during EGB 2008. There's also an exhibit area where you can discuss green applications with leading providers and manufacturers.
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL STILL IN EFFECT
You have only a couple of weeks left to save $150 on the cost of a full conference registration. You'll also receive a free copy of Jerry Yudelson's latest book, "The Green Building Revolution."
For complete EGB 2008 details and to register on-line, visit www.egbconference.com.