Air Movement and Control Association (AMCA) International Inc. today announced its executive committee and board of directors for 2014-2015.
Members of the executive committee are:
- Chairman of the Board: Geoff Sheard, Atlanta.
- President: Patrick A. Cockrum, president, Pottorff, Fort Worth, Texas.
- Vice President: Tim Kilgore, president of sales and marketing, Greenheck Fan Corp., Wausau, Wis.
- Treasurer: John Knapp, vice president of air-control solutions, Ruskin Corp., Kansas City, Mo.
- Secretary: Tim O’Hare, vice president of sales and marketing, New York Blower, Willowbrook, Ill.
“The U.S. Department of Energy is beginning to regulate the energy efficiency of fans, there are threats to remove fire and smoke dampers from life-safety codes, and AMCA is growing its regional leadership in Asia, Europe, and the Middle East,” Cockrum said. “I’m proud to take the helm of such a vital association during these challenging times and look forward to the coming year.”
Newly elected to the AMCA board of directors for a three-year term is Mats Georg Sándor, technical director, Systemair AB, Skinnskatteberg, Sweden. Re-elected to three-year terms on the board of directors were:
- Roberto Arias Alvarez, director of technology, Zitron S.A., Gijon, Spain.
- Bek Siew Hup, general manager, Azen Manufacturing Pte. Ltd., Singapore.
- John Magill, vice president of engineering, Howden North America Inc., Columbia, S.C.
Currently serving on the board of directors are:
- Tom Gustafson, chief technology officer, Hartzell Air Movement, Piqua, Ohio.
- Dan Hartlein, executive vice president, Twin City Fan Companies Ltd., Plymouth, Minn.
- Doug Yamashita, executive vice president of sales and marketing, Acme Engineering and Manufacturing Corp., Muskogee, Okla.