The keynote speakers for the event, titled “Defining Indoor Air Quality: Policy, Standards and Best Practices,” are:
- Chris Pyke, U.S. Green Building Council.
- Howard Wolf, HW3 Group (IICRC).
- Pawel Wargocki, Technical University of Denmark.
- David Jacobs, National Center for Healthy Housing.
- David Rowson, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
Themes of the conference include regulatory vs. voluntary compliance for achieving indoor-air quality (IAQ), the role of IAQ in sustainable-building programs, and the relationship between IAQ and indoor environmental quality. In all, some 130 presentations will be given during the two-and-a-half-day conference.
The early bird registration rates of $550 for ASHRAE members and $600 for non-members will be available through Aug. 18. For more information and to register, go to www.ashrae.org/IAQ2016.