Distech Controls, provider of building-management technologies and services, recently announced the launch of the Connecting for the Internet of Things Building roadshow.
Speakers will share their expertise as to why IP is so important, with “IoT products leading to exciting new services and analytics that will improve the building tenant’s experience and owner’s bottom line,” Greg Barnes, vice president, sales and marketing, Activelogix, said.
Following is the schedule of Connecting for the Internet of Things Building events:
- Sept. 15, Toronto, local sponsor: Modern Niagara.
- Sept. 17, Chicago, local sponsor: Automatic Building Controls.
- Oct. 6, Boston, local sponsor: Control Technologies Inc.
- Oct. 8, New York, local sponsor: Control Technologies Inc.
- Oct. 15, San Francisco, local sponsors: Sunbelt Controls and Automated Solutions Group.
- Oct. 20, Washington, D.C., local sponsors: Advanced Power Control and Colonial Webb.
- Oct. 27, Atlanta, local sponsors: Waypoint Systems and Energy Solutions Technology Inc.
“This event series is about creating an atmosphere that promotes going above and beyond the ordinary to bring smart, profound change to the industry,” Trevor Palmer, Distech Controls’ vice president of products and marketing, said. “As we embark on the journey towards converged BMS, this event will explore the ways in which one can leverage their IT infrastructure and benefit from convergence now and in the future.”
For more information and to register, click here.