Developed to address the need for simplicity in digital variable-air-volume (VAV) projects, SimplyVAV from KMC Controls offers an economical way to meet project requirements for stand-alone operation or automated/integrated systems.
- Does not require a computer or software. Its companion room sensor is used to set up, commission, and balance the controller.
- Features built-in selectable applications. There is no programming or coding to perform.
- Is designed for stand-alone application or installation as part of a building automation system. It easily integrates into new or existing open (BACnet) systems.
- Comes in three models for single-duct application and one model for dual-duct application.
- Can be used for variable-volume-and-temperature applications in KMC's Zone Equipment Control system, which consists of a special model of KMC's Flexstat unitary controller along with up to 16 KMC SimplyVAV controllers for pressure-independent VAV control.
- Is BACnet Testing Laboratory-listed and made in the United States.
For more information, go to www.simplyvav.com.