Geared toward engineers, contractors, and installers in the commercial plumbing and hydronic heating and cooling industries, the seminars are focused on the latest advances in centrifugal pumps and HVAC-system design. The second-quarter schedule is as follows:
- Modern Hydronic Heating Systems Basic Seminar, April 4-6.
- Modern Hydronic Heating Systems Advanced Seminar, April 11-13.
- Design & Application of Water Based HVAC Systems Seminar, April 25-27.
- Service & Maintenance of Water Based HVAC Systems Seminar, May 16-18.
- Modern Hydronic Heating Systems Basic Seminar, May 23-25.
- Design & Application of Water Based HVAC Systems Seminar, June 6-8.
- Large Chilled Water System Design Seminar, June 13-15.
All but Service & Maintenance of Water Based HVAC Systems Seminar apply toward the credential-maintenance requirements of the LEED Associate and LEED AP certifications.
Complementing the more in-depth, hands-on experience students receive during the in-person seminars is a virtual curriculum consisting of 22 self-paced modules, including a new course focused on how ANSI/ASHRAE/IES 90.1, â¨Energy Standard for Buildings Except Low-Rise Residential Buildings, applies to waterside economization systems.
For more information on the Little Red Schoolhouse, go to www.bellgossett.com/training-education.
Since 1954, the Little Red Schoolhouse has trained more than 60,000 professionals in the design, installation, and maintenance of hydronic and steam systems.