NEBB is gearing up for a busy year full of seminars and training events throughout the spring and fall. The organization’s Spring 2016 Seminar Schedule is available online along with details about each event. Seminars in Sound & Vibration, Testing Adjusting and Balancing, Building Enclosure Testing, Cleanroom Performance Testing, Building & Retro Commissioning, and Fume Hood Testing will take place from March through June. For details including agenda, speaker qualifications, event location, price and registration forms, visit www.nebb.org.
NEBB establishes and maintains industry standards, procedures and specifications for work in it seven separate certification disciplines. Each discipline is anchored by a NEBB Procedural Standard that provides guidelines for work to be performed and NEBB certification examinations that validate the individual’s knowledge. The seminars have clear learning objectives and provide an overview of the specific discipline as well as in-depth teaching and troubleshooting. Seminars are led by seasoned, respected industry leaders. NEBB training provides distinct advantages that translate into outstanding educational and training opportunities for all who attend.
The following lists the seminar topics and dates (more may be added:)
- NEBB Fume Hood Testing (FHT) Certified Professional Seminar and Optional Exam - 3/14-18/2016 <Deadline Passed – Space May Still be Available>
- NEBB Building Systems Commissioning (BSC)Certified Professional Training/Seminar & Optional Exam 3/21-24/2016 <Deadline Passed – Space May Still be Available>
- NEBB Building Envelope Testing (BET) Certified Professional Seminar & Optional Exam 4/11-13/2016
- NEBB Retro-Commissioning (RCx) Certified Professional Training/Seminar & Optional Exam 4/25-28/2016
- NEBB Cleanroom Performance Testing (CPT) Certified Technician Seminar & Optional Exam 2016 5/10-12/2016
- NEBB Testing and Balancing (TAB) Seminar and Optional Exam for Certified Professionals, 6/6-6/9 2016
- NEBB Sound and Vibration (S&V) Certified Professional Seminar & Optional Exam - 6/6-10/2016
NEBB’s 2016 Annual Meeting is around the corner. The convention will be in Albuquerque, NM, from April 14-16, 2016. Registration is still open for this educational conference with more than 20 sessions focused on delivering technical expertise and business acumen – with opportunity to earn up to 13.5 CEC’s. Learn more at https://nebb.cvent.com/2016AnnualMeeting.