Date & Time
- This webinar is now available On-Demand.
- On-Demand Webinar
There’s a common misconception that a building automation system (BAS) doesn’t require service; that you can simply “set it and forget it”. But a BAS needs regular reviews and adjustments to ensure that BAS users are realizing the full benefits of their systems. Studies show that a 2-10% energy savings can be realized through these regular reviews. This webinar will walk you through a systematic approach to maintaining building controls systems and the benefits that are gained through this approach, both during building startup and throughout the lifecycle. From system verification to sensor calibration, register for this webinar to learn how maintenance can:
- Identify energy savings opportunities
- Achieve environmental health and safety
- Ensure productive environments
- Extend asset life Reduce future repair costs