Wednesday, May 17, 2017 at 2PM ET/11AM PT
Indoor pool environments pose a set of unique and complex challenges to HVAC system design:
- Provide comfort to occupants including swimmers and spectators.
- Effectively distribute ventilation, often in tall spaces with expansive windows.
- Handle dehumidification loads from pool water evaporation.
- Minimize corrosion of the structure.
- And most critically, remove unhealthy chloramines resulting from pool sanitation chemicals.
Join us for this webinar, and learn new strategies to approach these considerations and answer the following questions:
- How harmful are chloramines to recreational and athletic swimmers?
- What is the connection between ventilation and wellness?
- What standards apply, and are they the whole story?
- What types of pool space dehumidification systems are most effective in my climate?
- Do I have to compromise having the most healthy space to achieve high energy efficiency?
Gary Lochner, Vice President of Applications Engineering, Unison Comfort Technologies, Innovent