Individuals interested in presenting at the Sixth Annual WaterSmart Innovations (WSI) Conference and Exposition Oct. 2-4 in Las Vegas have until 6 p.m. PT on Friday, Jan. 18, to submit abstracts.
Abstracts for oral presentations, panel discussions, and workshops are being accepted. All topics related to innovations in urban water efficiency will be considered. Categories include:
• Water/Energy Production Nexus.
• Drought Management.
• Alternate Sources.
• Rainwater/Greywater/Stormwater Harvesting.
• Sustainable Construction and Development.
• High Efficiency Fixtures and Appliances.
• Policy Development/Public Outreach.
• Landscapes and Outdoor Water Use.
• Conservation and Incentives.
• Education (youth, adult).
• Water Loss Management.
For submission criteria and an online submittal form, click here.
Candidates chosen as presenters will be notified by e-mail and postal mail no later than March 11.