Magnetic filtration products manufacturer Adey announced expanded coverage from a host of newly appointed manufacturers representatives across North America. The U.K.-based company first brought its technology to the United States more than two years ago and has been steadily growing its independent rep force. The following sales agencies will now be covering territories as listed below:
In the United States:
- Thermco (Clifton, N.J.) will cover lower New York State and metropolitan New York, including Long Island and New Jersey.
- Sweeney Rogers Geraghty Inc. (Raynham, Mass., with a second office in Syracuse, N.Y.) will now cover Maine, Vermont, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut and Upstate New York.
- Heat Transfer Sales of the Carolinas (Greensboro, N.C.) will cover North Carolina and South Carolina.
- Fluid Handling (Menomonee Falls, Wis.) will cover Wisconsin, Michigan’s Upper Peninsula and Minnesota.
- RM Cotton (Brooklyn Park, Minn.) will cover Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota and western Wisconsin.
- David Gooding Inc. (Brockton, Mass.) will cover eastern Pennsylvania, southern New Jersey, Delaware and Maryland.
- Thomas Industry Sales (Fredericton, New Brunswick) will cover Atlantic Canada, including New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island and Newfoundland.
- Yorkshire Systems Inc. (Kitchener, Ontario) will cover Ontario, Quebec and the Maritimes.
- Mechanical Equipment Sales Co. Ltd (Calgary, Alberta, with a second office in Burnaby, British Columbia) will cover British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan.
For those seeking Adey products outside of the territories now covered above, products can be ordered directly from www.supplyhouse.com or www.truetechtools.com. The company’s magnetic dirt filters are sold in sizes to cover any installation from small residential to heavy industrial and help protect hydronic heating systems from efficiency-robbing iron oxide sludge.