Date & Time
- This webinar is now available On-Demand.
- On-Demand Webinar
Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) zoning technology provides personalized occupant comfort and impressive energy efficiency. VRF has quickly gained acceptance in the U.S. – becoming a half-billion-dollar segment of the market in just over a decade. One facet of the technology contributing to that growth has been advances in water source VRF technology. In this free, hour-long webinar, speakers Kevin Miskewicz and Charlie Landherr will discuss the recent technological developments that have ushered in a new era of efficiency.
Attendees will learn:
• How the demand for higher energy efficiency has guided HVAC manufacturers.
• How water and air source VRF differ, and the various features and benefits of each.
• Why so many engineers use water source VRF to learn LEED® points.
• How VRF can be paired with a geothermal, or other closed loop, system.
Register Now For This Live Webinar!