Date: Tuesday, August 14, 2018
Time: 2:00 PM ET
Duration: 1 hour
Learn how Autodesk CFD is enabling designers, mechanical engineers, and building owners to visualize the performance of HVAC systems within their engineering designs to optimize compliance, efficiency, and cost. The valuable insight provided by CFD identifies risk at the earliest opportunity, and provides a clear direction through development.
During this webinar, you will see how engineering teams can optimize the number and location of mechanical ventilation systems within occupied spaces. We will also show how the manufacturers of HVAC products for use in the building, automotive, and aerospace industries can manufacture with confidence, and rely less on expensive physical testing.
Webinar topics include:
- Predicting required air changes per hour with confidence.
- Ensuring required occupant comfort levels are achieved.
- Accounting for the effects of the sun and heat emitting equipment.
- Localized climate control.
- HVAC for limiting cross-contamination and emissions prediction.
- Investigating the possibilities for natural convection/stratification in-place of mechanical air handling.
- Overcoming the challenges presented with retro-fitting HVAC systems into existing builds.
- Ventilation on-board private vehicles and public transport
One webinar attendee will receive both a 30-day free CFD trial plus an hour-long consultation on how to mitigate HVAC risks & increase manufacturability with CFD.
CFD Subject Matter Expert