Air Movement and Control Association (AMCA) International Inc. recently opened a new online store in partnership with Techstreet, a division of Thomson Reuters and provider of store services for ASHRAE, IEEE, the American Boiler Manufacturers Association, and other organizations in aligned industries.
The new store provides significant service improvements over the previous store, including:
- Seamless acceptance of international credit cards.
- Redline versions of revised standards.
- Multiuser licenses of PDFs.
- Combined PDF/hardcopy sales.
- Tracking of customer-selected standards and publications.
- Dedicated customer help and service.
"Partnering with Thomson Reuters-Techstreet allows AMCA to expand offerings and improve services while also reducing staff time associated with store management," Mark Stevens, executive director, AMCA International, said. "This enables AMCA staff to focus on core member services while also ensuring store customers have positive and efficient buying experiences."
The AMCA store can be accessed at www.amca.org/store.