Evapco’s new eco-Air demo trailer began its voyage across the United States in Los Angeles. The traveling, working demo unit was designed to give building owners, manufacturers’ reps, mechanical contractors and others a look at the operation and efficiency of the coolers.
On one side, the demonstration unit features an adiabatic cooler; on the other, NEMA fan motor/EC fan motors and eco-Air control panel with automated PLC for BAS Integration. The unit also has a piped water distribution system for adiabatic pads and nitrogen-charged, stainless-steel coils with aluminum fins.
The demo unit will continue its journey on the West Coast for several months, making stops in these locations:
- Los Angeles, at with Vertical Systems Inc.
- San Diego, at with Vertical Systems Inc.
- Sacramento, Calif., at with Vertical Systems Inc.
- San Francisco at Conservation Mechanical
- Portland, Ore., at Fox Engineering
- Seattle at Johnson and Barrow
- British Columbia at J&S Sales