VIENNA, VA – December 15, 2020 – The ABMA Leadership met to discuss the viability of the 2021 Annual Meeting and unanimously supported transitioning to an all-virtual event.
In addition to the significant increase in COVID-19 cases throughout the country, the current in-person registration numbers were not enough to ensure a valuable experience and the association was having significant difficulty in confirming speakers that were willing to present on-site.
How does the virtual conversion impact the date and times for Annual Meeting?
- We are moving the event to Wednesday, January 13th – Friday, January 15th. This will avoid weekend sessions.
- The three-day event will be broken into session blocks, no more than three hours, and most about two hours in length.
- The sessions will begin no earlier than 10:30 AM eastern to ensure all time zones in the United States can participate live.
- Those not available during the dates and times for live streaming and those in Europe and around the globe will be able to view all sessions at their leisure on the platform within 24-48 hours.
What about the sessions and presentations already confirmed?
ABMA expects all the confirmed presenters to be a part of the virtual Annual Meeting in addition to a few additional presenters to come.
Will the virtual event have opportunities to engage with attendees outside the sessions?
ABMA is converting our welcome reception to a virtual mixology happy hour on Wednesday, January 13th around 5 PM Eastern. There will also be a special feature during the Thursday lunch break courtesy of one of our sponsors. Additional plans are being finalized.
What if I have not yet registered?
The early-bird deadline has passed but ABMA is offering a special virtual rate of $575 through Wednesday, December 23rd. After this date, the rate will increase to $650. Click here and register today to ensure you receive the lower rate.
We are encouraged by the continued support of the membership and look forward to hosting and successful and valuable Annual Meeting in January.
We are pleased to share that economist Alan Beaulieau has confirmed his participation in the 2021 Annual Meeting and we will have further updates to our virtual presentations in the coming weeks.
Our meetings enable attendees to:
• Directly interact with C-level boiler manufacturer and supplier executives.
• Collaborate with experts on critical topics impacting the boiler industry.
• Hear perspectives from relevant and renowned keynote speakers. Prestigious economists, industry analysts, government authorities are among the recent participants.
Promote your company to the industry and support ABMA! Become a meeting sponsor TODAY!
A very special thank you to the following 2021 ABMA Annual Meeting Sponsors:Premier Sponsors: Preferred Utilities Manufacturing Corporation, Frederick Cowan Products by ICI, Victory Energy Operations, LLC, The National Board of Boiler & Pressure Vessel Inspectors
Partner Sponsors: Nationwide Boiler Inc., Oilon US, RENTECH BOILER SYSTEMS, UL, LLC, Atlas Copco Rental, Powerhouse, DuBois Chemicals, Honeywell International, Hartford Steam Boiler, Power Flame Incorporated, Questtec Solutions, WARE, Metal Forming Solutions, Superior Boiler, Webster Combustion Technology LLC, Howden
Contact Shaunica Jayson via email at [email protected] if you are interested in sponsorship or to submit your sponsorship order.