This past summer, Samsung HVAC hosted a diverse crowd of 300 business partners in Dallas to recognize exceptional business performance, develop key relationships and communicate the future of Samsung HVAC America.
The 2017 Summit was called, "Changing the Comfort Zone." They called this year's event, "Ignite Change."
Samsung recognized exemplary wholesale distributor partners, commercial spec and plan representative partners, and an exceptional Samsung residential dealer at their 2018 Annual Partner Summit. Twelve companies accepted awards in front of the diverse crowd for their 2017–2018 accomplishments.
• The Pinnacle Award of Excellence for a wholesale distributor recognized a combination of overall sales increase, year-over-year sales growth percentage, and greatest split system sales. Shearer Supply in Dallas, Texas, won the Pinnacle Award of Excellence for the second consecutive year.
• The Pinnacle Award of Excellence for a commercial spec and plan representative who had noteworthy commercial sales growth and superior project win ratios, was presented to Pennergy Solutions in Eastern Pennsylvania.
Outstanding Samsung Dealer
• Laird’s HVAC, Maine
• Norbryhn Equipment Company, Idaho
• Powers of Arkansas, Arkansas
• Smith Energy, Ontario, Canada
• Ferguson HVAC, California
• Goodin Company, Minnesota
• Hajoca, Pennsylvania
• Critical Systems, LLC, Maryland
• National Sales Company, Missouri
• Northeast VRF Solutions, Connecticut
Learn more about Samsung HVAC America at www.samsunghvac.com.