recently announced Tim Kilgore, president of sales and marketing, Greenheck Fan Corp., Wausau, Wis., is 2015-2016 president of the AMCA Board of Directors.
Kilgore, who holds a bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering from Purdue University and a master’s degree in business administration from Marquette University, joined Greenheck in October 2005 after 24 years in the electrical-equipment and electric-motor industries.
AMCA also announced the members of the AMCA Executive Committee for 2015-2016:
- Chairman of the board: Patrick A. Cockrum, president, Pottorff, Fort Worth, Texas.
- President: Kilgore.
- Vice president: Tim O’Hare, vice president of sales and marketing, The New York Blower Co., Willowbrook, Ill.
- Treasurer: Doug Yamashita, executive vice president of sales and marketing, Acme Engineering & Manufacturing Corp., Muskogee, Okla.
- Secretary: Dan Hartlein, executive vice president, Twin City Fan Companies Ltd., Plymouth, Minn.
Newly elected to the AMCA Board of Directors for three-year terms are:
- Amit Ahuja, general manager, Maico Gulf LLC, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- David A. Johnson, director of engineering, Berner International, New Castle, Pa.
Elected to serve a second three-year term as AMCA director was Tom Gustafson, chief technology officer/quality manager, Hartzell Air Movement, Piqua, Ohio.
Currently serving as directors are: