The US Department of Energy (DOE) issued 10 Direct Final Rules recently, with dozens more expected over the next several years with an impact to the HVACR industry. What are these changes, What are the implications for your HVACR product development process, and How can manufacturers keep up?
This white paper from industry experts Mike Stem & Byron Horak brings you behind the scenes of what it means when a rule change goes into effect. They discuss the process for regulation development, resulting requirements for additional product testing, and what's next for Energy Efficiency standards.
• Key technical and compliance issues related to Energy Efficiency
• The process for DOE regulatory development and implementation
• 2014 DOE Direct Final Rules and the impact to manufacturers
• Upcoming potential Rule Changes within the next several years
• Other regulatory highlights: SNAP EPA, International, etc.
• Top Tips for Compliance to clear through the clutter of the many rules and regulations manufacturers face today