In its 18th year, the Alliance to Save Energy’s Evening with the Stars of Energy Efficiency Awards Dinner typically draws more than 500 energy leaders from industry, government, and academia. The dinner will be held on Sept. 14 in Washington, D.C.
The evening’s most prestigious award, the Charles H. Percy Award, is presented in recognition of an outstanding public-service contribution and/or a lifetime commitment to energy efficiency.
• Charles H. Percy Award for Public Service: Richard Fedrizzi, founding chairman, president, and chief executive officer of the U.S. Green Building Council
Star of Energy Efficiency Awards recognize organizations/companies, learning institutions, state offices, and government programs for their efforts to promote energy efficiency domestically and/or overseas.
• Galaxy Star: U-Haul International Inc.
• Super Nova Star: Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden
• Andromeda Star: OPOWER
• International Star: Environment Canada and Energy Efficiency New Brunswick
• Innovative Star: Danfoss; Honorable Mention: Bowman Design Group
For more information, visit the Alliance's Website.