Bell & Gossett, manufacturer of pumps, valves, heat exchangers, and accessories for plumbing, wastewater, and HVAC applications, a brand of Xylem, recently announced the fourth-quarter 2016 schedule for its Little Red Schoolhouse.
Engineers, contractors, and installers in the commercial hydronic heating and cooling industries can earn credits toward green-building certification through the in-person courses, which are taught in Morton Grove, Ill.
The schedule for the fourth quarter of 2016 is as follows:
- Steam System Design & Application, Sept. 26-28
- Service & Maintenance of Water Based HVAC Systems, Oct. 3-5
- Design & Application of Water Based HVAC Systems, Nov. 7-9
- Large Chilled Water System Design, Nov. 14-16
- Modern Hydronic Heating Systems Basic, Dec. 5-7
- Design & Application of Water Based HVAC Systems, Dec. 12-14
All but the Steam System Design & Application and Service & Maintenance of Water Based HVAC Systems seminars are approved by Green Business Certification Inc. (GBCI) to provide credit toward the credential-maintenance requirements of the LEED Associate and LEED AP certifications.
Seminar reservations must be made through a Bell & Gossett representative. For more information, go to www.bellgossett.com/training-education.
Complementing the in-depth, hands-on experience students receive during the in-person courses are 22 self-paced modules offered through the Online Little Red Schoolhouse. To sign up for seminars via the Online Little Red Schoolhouse, go to http://training.bellgossett.com/.